Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday - MUM

Forrest Gump, "My Mommy says life's like a BOX of chocolate"

It was this beautiful quote that inspired me to name my blog after... It is also to honour my Mom for her effort in raising me up. This lady - the lady of my heart. Her name, itself already bring warmth into my heart. A friend, who is always there. The one i can turn to. The angel the Lord, hath sent forth to be with me. The one, whose name is not important at all. The one, whom i owe my achievement to. A WOW MOM!

Today, the sun rise as usual, the clouds in the sky moved as it it. The Wind breeze as it always is. Thank God. In my heart, there's a special season turning in. A day I rejoice as a day of her existence. It was this same date, 47 years ago that a lady by destiny to be my MUM was born. Thank God for giving me this Iron, yet soft and gentle as the cotton, Lady.

It is no wonder The Lord set Parents as the 1st Commandment in His covenant with Man~ Exodus 20:12 12 "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

For it is also written, 1 Timothy 5:8 If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

I give thanks to the Lord that I am able to enjoy LOVE from my parents. Am able to honor them. I praise Him for that~ May the Lord continue to bless and keep Mum and Dad as they would always be. I would like to take this opportunity to pray for those who are less fortunate. May the fortunate share their LOVE with those of less fortunate. Truly our GOD is an Awesome God!

Last but not least, I dedicate this poem to MUM.

From the dawn,
till Dusk,
you cared for the house,
not the house,
but its occupants,
Well organised,
well fed,
well cared for,
Most importantly,
the LOVE poured,
I give thanks!
More than words can say,
I LOVE You,
WOW MOM!

No comments: