Sunday, March 9, 2008

1st of March (3月1日)

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

My 21st Tanjobi! Tanjobi is Birthday in Japanese. Pardon me for some of my technical Japanese Jargon. Thanks to my trip to Japan. I know, I still owe many my stories in Japan. It will take some time though. Please be patient and it will be put up.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!This year, I can say it is one of my best birthday celebrations. Well, among it, my birthday was celebrated for the entire week commencing the birthday eve! I am amazed myself too!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I think probably it because of my hobby and specialty in food, everyone brought me to eat. The celebration began with 2 of my buddies – Chung And Chong Ngie from high school came and sleepover at my place for the night. We chat till late night. The second day, early morning, my cell mates came drop by. Surprisingly, they bought me cakes and celebrated my birthday. It was sure a surprise!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!Following that, my buddies and I went shopping and got my birthday pressie~ It was a really practical birthday pressie for me. Guess what I got? – 1Gig RAM for my desktop~

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!Later that night we had a BIG reunion dinner in Bukit Jalil. Considering it’s a difficult thing for us to gather in Klang valley. Considering the distance, the transportation and TIME. I am just so thankful for my friends’ willingness to spend some time to dine with me. I really had good time. What more can I ask?

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!Then, came the surprise of my birthday! My first and ever Doughnut cake! A box filled with assorted doughnuts from Big Apple. Wow, it was sure a creative way of celebrating birthday. People usually celebrates birthday with birthday cake~ But mine with DOUGNUTS! And guess what, they got me 13 doughnuts which represents 1st of March! Hahaha… a bunch of creative fellas…

Then I had dinner invitation from my foster sister- Jane~ if it wasn’t for my birthday, I think I wouldn’t know when will I be able to meet her. Luckily we had some quality time… Had dinner at Sushi King. The food was okay.. it was the dinning time with her that was the valuable ones. I am glad that she has finally settled in. Thank God for that.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!Following that, I had dinner with my fellow Leo Members~ It was a good one at Sushi Zanmai. Like I said, probably because of my Japan trip and my love for food, the mention of food is unavoidable. Again, the time at Zanmai was a good one. Peoples like Nikki, whom I couldn’t meet was there. It was heck of a laughing night! Nikki, credit goes to you!

Later that, my bunch of girls friends celebrated my birthday by bringing me to a special hot + numbing + spicy dining experience at Chong Qing Steamboat in Sunway Mentari. It was a really pleasant dinner with all the seafood. But the numbing part is the fearsome ones. It wasn’t a pleasant one though. Credit to Nataline for the laughing part! Hahaha!!! And at the dinner… the most enjoyable part was eating the scallops… geez, I couldn’t believe it… I ate over 55 pieces of scallops… Thank God I am still alive now… Hahaha.. However, I believe my cholesterol level must have shot up to dangerous level…

Then, the last but not least… my cell group~ had a great dinner with my faith Station Leader- Victor, my cell mates Felicia and Daniel. And Felicia together with Joeanne got me a music box playing Amazing Grace, a song which full of meaningful lyrics.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!On the same day, I received a parcel from Japan~ My Japanese host family sent me a packaged containing my birthday presents! It was so nice and definitely surprising to me! In it was a Japanese Learners book for beginners, some Japanese food and confectionery, a photo album with pictures of me in Japan and a socks I left while in Japan~

With that to say, I have to thank many people here… I may not be able to list them all out here… But I am praying for all of you! I really give thanks for all that you all have done for me!

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U

谢谢!

ありがとう

Terima kasih

Merci

Gracias

Nadri

Khaw khun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... eat so many ah during ur bday!!! Hope u reli enjoy it, buddy!!!
haha...

samenduck|samenmouse said...

japan...a place that i wanto go always....sob sob