Sunday, March 9, 2008

Long Time No See











It’s been a long time since I blog. I really have to apologize to my faithful readers… hahaha… Well, many things have certainly happened and many thoughts prevailed and vanished in the midst. That’s how life is. Isn’t it? Opportunity comes and goes… If u misses the bus, you just miss it and have to wait for the next close alternative… that is if the alternative suits…



i thought with some comic, the blog wouldn't be so bored... what do u think?







During my coming back to University life, the inspirations flows once again like river. I think it is the environment that triggers the urge to write. Since my environment in University is usually more quiet and fast paced while in contradicting, life at hometown is more laid back and the inspiration is slow at birth.

Plus, credits definitely go to my surrounding friends… The major sources of my inspiration - The heartbeat of the contents in here. Blogging about the daily people routines.

No comments: