Friday, October 10, 2008

MAPCU Taekwando

I believe i owe many these photos... It was last week's preliminary round of Taekwando Tournament between Malaysian Private Colleges and Universities under MAPCU (Malaysian Association of Private Colleges and Universities) organized by Taekwando Club of Monash University and Taylors College.

It was my opportunity to take some action and sports photos and it was indeed an eye - opening one... Especially the heroic Girls who put up their cool and heroic action-packed competition. Here you go~



The event next will be taking place at Monash University Foyer. It's the Finals... It's deemed to be more exciting! Till then~

2 comments:

Hurley said...

have I told ya I was a blackbelt, got my arse kicked by a blue belt in some tournament years ago. =(

Anonymous said...

This site is interesting and very informative, nicely interface. Enjoyed browsing through the site.