Thursday, October 2, 2008

Victor Da Lee

Hey hey hey.. I'm Back~ On this post, it is to update some pictures that i have taken.. The same as i would like to dedicate this post to my respected Faith Station Leader Victor Da Lee~ hahaha...

Though 'cold' at jokes a lot of the time, but he's warm at welcoming me people and treating people... Especially in the ministry of God~ Never persisting in asking me if i need transportation... I really thank God for giving him the ST5878J... Anyways.. here are some of the photos from his birthday~ Tadaa....

3 comments:

Bea said...

u took those pics, gary? nice~~~~ =)

Jovina said...

wai..i ask u not to post my ugly picture bah...aiks..aiks.

garrylin said...

Hahaha.. Thanks Bea... Yup.. took them.. still learning though~

Jovina, not my fault... it's the one who models it that's ugly.. hahaha...