Tuesday, December 30, 2008

X'mas 2008

Christ wasn’t born on Christmas day to be exact… but in such a case where theologians and historians were not able to determine the exact day Christ the Savior was born…. Anyways FYI Christmas was actually an ancient Pagan Worship day… but due to the greatness of mass conversion as well as the glory of the triumph of the gospel, 25Dec became the day when Christ the savior was born.

This year, I got the opportunity to celebrate and count down on Christmas eve with my bunch of fellow good friends, Shirley, Song, Sze and Casper… All whom we have known each other for almost a decade… Some exceeding a decade… that’s half my life already! WHOA~

Then, we planned a BBQ during Christmas, which in the end turned out to be Steamboat as I start to perceive BBQ as unhealthy due to the carbon that we consume… And with the addition of exchange of Christmas Pressie! Yeah!

And I got a super-cute pen/ pencil holder~ Hahaha…
The Dinner was a sumptuous one… and I almost got my stomach burst! Gee… With the 3 girls, I think I’m growing my waist! HELP!!!

And after the dinner, the chatting session was a wonderful one… We got to talk more about the past and the present… and little bit of the future… Some sheer cheer and some sheer sadness… I guess, we’re growing up…

Growing up is actually not so fun after all… More stuff to worry about… things may never be the same again next year or the years to come... As we all grow…. we’re beginning to live our own life… the ship’s coming apart~!

Anyways… it’s kinda sad to think about it… Let’s just look at now…
Here are some photos for our friends who aren’t around~ Enjoy~




2 comments:

shirley. said...

hey, we did help u to eat most of the food ler.. especially the seafood tofu. lol.. dunno who cant resist food and drink 2 glasses of milkshake horr? stil blame ppl. hahha.. i like the present u get! i wan one too.. sob sob. are u going to give me if i cry? lol

Donna Bong said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... nice christmas!