Friday, June 26, 2009

BUSY








BUSY… that was the word that describes best the life I had for the past ONE Month… Occupied with itineraries… Indeed I am amazed with the profound wisdom in the Chinese character. A word itself can contain much meaning. Take this busy word for instance. Busy is a word that comprises the word heart and dead. Literally, the heart is dead. In another word… No life… X.X
Charged with itineraries to complete daily, it is indeed tiring... It’s like time is running out! And yet there is so much to do! @.@

Well anyways, for now, at least one of the biggest worry has been put down by half- EXAM Indeed, exam makes my heart dead. Dead in a sense, there are so much other things you want to do. BUT because of exam, you have to put down so many things and put them to dead mode for the period of time until the exam ends.

Nevertheless, there are things that rebuild me… above all, the Word of God and Friends… who gives in their support, their LOVE, their care, their companion… Indeed, the journey, when walked together, does seem to be easier…

And at such moment, I just have the feeling that I am so blessed! To have been ‘rewarded’ such bunch of friends… And it is in times like these that I feel indebted to them for their support for me.. And as for me, what have I done?

All I can say is THANK YOU! And the least I could do was PRAY for them and that The Lord God will keep them well… And I know He would…

1 comment:

ychu said...

wow... u have been reli active in LEO activities! I tot u haf already left monash keke...