Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My bday in Genting

Other than my parents and my family, another of my greatest blessing i count is having a bunch of really close bunch of friends... this year, they have made the effort to 'pre-book' me and actually brought me to Genting Highlands... It was an extremely fun trip... I must express my gratitude towards them for taking the effort to go Genting Highlands with me... What more could a friend ask if not the birthday remembered and cherished in such a memorable way... It was actually a sort of our 1st outing that involves a night stay... Well, thanks to Shirley and Song song for their precise and well arrangement that we got our free night stay... Too bad it was only a night... Here are some of the photos.. though not complete... but... suffice to show u our trip...

big poster of me bday (Medium)

group (Medium)

silhoutte1 (Medium)

can u recognize them from their back?

IMG_1748 waie (Medium)

I can't help but to show Chung's prize... from his lucky ducky in the pond... Well.. i tried.. but got nothing... Bleh~

Well.. till then.. will update soon... :) Thanks for those who sms-ed and posted bday msg on my wall! Thanks for remembering!

8 comments:

Flying_Ukui said...

i wasn't there :(

Donna Bong said...

awwwwwwwwwwww.. awesomeous!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday wishes, Garry! Our cell group just celebrated your Dad's birthday after church service last Sunday. It's posted by Sarawakiana here http://sarawakiana.blogspot.com/2009/03/laksa-and-birthdays-at-lcp.html

shirley. said...

haha.. hope u did have an amazing day! and pardon me for not giving u the pics i taken.. lol.. will give u soon de.. hehe

garrylin said...

First of all, thanks for the comments.. hahaha...

Ukui: it's okay... i'm sure there's chance...

Donna: ur turn coming... Hehehe...

Uncle James: Thanks! I visited Sister Chang Yi's blog... it was a cool way to celebrate bday too... hahaha

Shir: i want the CABLE Car pic!

btw, i might be posting up 2nd part of the trip to Genting.. stay tuned...

adrian how said...

Happy belated birthday garry. Nice to have met you during the Sunway photoshoot with ABMP!

garrylin said...

thnx Adrian! It was my pleasure too... though didn't win anything... but i made plenty of friends... Hahaha.. glad to have met u too... hopefully we can organise an outing la... Hahaha...

ah.j said...

i love the third pic! :D